Key Advantages: 2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited - vs - 2017 Jeep Cherokee Overload 3.6L 4WD
- 4Runner's large 4.0-liter V6 puts out 278 lb.-ft. of torque, outmuscling Grand Cherokee's V6, which produces 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 4Runner's eight-airbag layout includes a front passenger knee airbag, a feature not included in Grand Cherokee's seven-airbag layout.
- With the rear seats folded, 4Runneroffers a cargo capacity of 88.8 cubic feet, beating Grand Cherokee's 68.3 cubic feet of total storage.
- 4Runner Limited can be equipped with available third-row seating, something not offered on Grand Cherokee.
- 4Runner comes with a two-year/25,000 mile ToyotaCare No Cost Maintenance Plan, Grand Cherokee does not offer a no cost maintenance plan.
Key Advantages: 2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited - vs - 2017 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
- A rugged body-on-frame construction makes 4Runner better suited to hard work and off-roading than Explorer, which has a unibody design.
- 4Runner's total cargo space of 89.7 cubic feet (with 47.2 cubic feet behind the second row) beats Explorer's figure of 81.7 cubic feet.
- 4Runner's 8-airbag arrangement includes a driver knee airbag, something that is not found in Explorer's 7-airbag layout.
- 4runner Limited's Entune Premium JBL Audio system features 15 JBL speakers, while explorer Limited's Sony system comes with 12 speakers.
- Toyota provides the 2-year/25,000-mile ToyotaCare No Cost Maintenance Plan to all new 4Runner owners, delivering coverage unavailable for Explorer.